Write My Case Brief
When students taking law classes feel overwhelmed, they often think, “Who can write my case brief for me?” “Can a classmate write my case brief for me?” They are busy writing their own. “Can my roommate do it?” Not unless he or she has legal expertise. The truth is, when you need a law assignment that is well written and follows the proper case brief template format, your best bet is to hire the legal writing experts at Essays-Services.net. Our services are affordable and we help our students get the best grades in law school. Before we give you some more details, let us take a look at how to write a case brief example.
Ten Tips on How to Write a Case Brief
- We all know one of those people who likes to boast that they would make a perfect lawyer because they love to argue, but they miss the entire point. Remember that the legal professional is not about who can be the most confrontational, it is about who can win others over using convincing evidence. The point of a case brief is for the audience (including the judge or law clerk) to understand why a case went to court and the process behind resolving it.
- Understanding who your audience is. When judges render a decision, they write and publish their opinions. Before writing a case brief, it is important to determine whether the judge has previously decided similar court cases. This serves as a very good predictor for how they will rule in future cases since judges strive to be consistent in their judicial philosophy. It also saves lawyers the embarrassment of trying to persuade a judge without realizing that judge had made a decision on the same issue relatively recently. It is also important to check out if the judge serves in an appellate capacity in order to read his/her rulings.
- Familiarize yourself with the circuit. Judges are bound by the published decisions of the circuit under which they fall. There have been cases in which lawyers will try to ask a judge to use a decision from another circuit to base their rulings on. But judges are not allowed to do that even if they wished to do so.
- Facts matter; soundbites do not. When you are seeking to find support for your position, you might be tempted to cherry pick words that judges use when you should instead focus on the facts. In particular, the judge might say something that you believe gives credence to your position when, in fact, the case itself is factually dissimilar.
- Keep it brief. When it comes down to it, cases are usually decided by one key issue. And yet, when people write briefs they feel like they have to cover every single base, even if some of the arguments they are making are weak. The real problem with this is that weak arguments dilute the entire case brief when the writer should instead keep it focused on the strong arguments.
- The quality of your work matters. When choosing cases to cite, make sure they are credible and relevant. In particular, you would want to check and make sure the cases have not been overruled or that you are either misquoting or taking a quote out of context. If you are lazy with your research, these are things that other legal experts are bound to discover.
- When presenting the facts, make sure they are accurate. Ultimately, the judge’s job is as the finder of fact. If you are alleging facts that are impossible to prove, this is something a judge will know. In addition, once a case goes to trial, any facts mentioned in the pre-trial brief need to be proven. In a post-trial brief, do not forget to include the facts in the record.
- Be direct and to the point. This might seem obvious, but a lot of lawyers neglect this. When writing a case brief, it is important to finish by explaining to the judge exactly what you think needs to be done in a particular case. Judges might be brilliant, but they cannot read minds.
- Always be civil. Judges are not interested in reading briefs that contain personal attacks or other indications of anger or hostility. What they want to see is evidence based on the merits of the case, regardless of your feelings towards your opponents. The best way to win over the judge is to be persuasive! Prove that your opponents are wrong. Shouldn’t the satisfaction of winning the case be the priority? Avoid using words like, “absurd” “nonsensical” “ridiculous” etc.
- Keep motions to reconsider at a minimum. Keep in mind that when judges write an opinion, they can spend 50 hours or more doing research and everything else that is required to support their reasoning. Given this, it is extremely unlikely that a judge will change their mind about a case unless it is clear that they erred. As a result, it is simply a waste of time. Instead, the best course of action would be to appeal to a higher court. You will not hurt the judge’s feelings since they understand that you have this right.
Check Case Brief Sample for Free
Write My Case Brief
We hope you find these tips helpful. But if you are still struggling with your case brief or simply lack the time to complete your law coursework, Essays-Services.net is the academic writing service that offers the best solutions. Let us face it, case briefs are a major challenge because you have to do a lot of research on previous cases that are related to the current case under study, and you have to have strong and persuasive writing skills. Not everybody was born with this ability, but fortunately, our writers were!
At Essays-Services.net, our law experts love the process of writing academic case briefs! They are familiar with the format, know which cases to cite, and they will create a paper that really impresses your professor. You could give it a try, but who wants to put in all of the hard effort only to get a mediocre grade? On the other hand, if you entrust your brief writing to the experts, you will be able to focus on the other things that matter most to you while simultaneously seeing your grades skyrocket.
What sets the legal academic writing services of Essays-Services.net apart from the rest? It comes down to the quality and knowledge of our writers. We have a team that holds degrees in virtually every field. They also specialist in different areas of law including bankruptcy, criminal law, civil law, business law, copyright law, tax law, and a whole lot more. This means no matter what your law assignment entails, we are certain to have an expert who is up to the challenge. They will write a case brief that is carefully researched, contains all of the facts, and demonstrates a strong understanding of law. Every paper is made from scratch based on your specific instructions, which means when your professor receives it, they will have no idea that you received any help!
For more than a decade, Essays-Services.net has been in the business of providing top quality academic papers when students need them the most. This also includes custom academic case briefs, of course. Just say, “Please write my case brief” and in no time we will deliver! One of the best things about using our case brief writing services is that we offer our products at such affordable prices! Given the major impact this will have on your grades, you will agree the small investment will definitely pay off in the long run! We can handle any topic and use whatever formatting style you prefer whether it is MLA, APA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard or any other recognized type. You are also guaranteed to receive a case brief that is free of plagiarism! We guarantee this by scanning every paper through our plagiarism software. The result is a paper that is truly unique and written just for you.
At Essays-Services.net, we believe in creating original academic content that gets you the best grades possible. When you make the smart decision to buy a custom case brief, you will have peace of mind in knowing that your expert writer will do the best job possible. In addition, once you receive the work it becomes your sole property. Not only does this mean you can submit the paper as your own, we can never sell it to any other customers. So no matter what type of case brief work you are looking for, Essays-Services.net will always deliver. Happy about the prices? You have not seen anything yet! Just call our friendly customer care representatives today and find out how to get a discount on your first order with us! You will save some serious cash! We are available 24/7 to help, so make the right decision and order now!